This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal data collected for the following purposes and through the following services:
- Contacting the User
- Mailing List or Newsletter
Personal data: Zip/Post Code, City, Surname, Email Address, Country, Name, Telephone Number and State/County/Province.
- Contact form
Personal Data: Zip/Post Code, Surname, Email Address, Address, Country, Name, Fax Number, Telephone Number and State/County/Province.
- Social network interaction and external platforms
- Facebook ‘Like’ button and social widgets, Instagram ‘Follow’ button and social widgets
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
- Registration and authentication
- WordPress.com Single Sign On
- Google Analytics and WordPress Stats
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
- Displaying content from external platforms
- Google Fonts, Youtube videos and Google Maps Widget
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
- Data Controller
Alessandro Lievore – SMA’ S.r.l. – Via Lago di Bolsena, 14 – 36015 Schio (VI) – email@example.com
- Alessandro Lievore – SMA’ S.r.l. – Via Lago di Bolsena, 14 – 36015 Schio (VI) – firstname.lastname@example.org
This information was conveyed in accordance with the art. 13 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) connected with the protection of individuals, the personal data and the free circulation of this data for people interacting with SMA S.r.l. by accessing the website www.myorganics.it
Types of Data collected
This Application collects, by itself or through third parties, Personal Data such as: Cookies, Usage Data, Email address, Name, Surname, Telephone Number, State/County/Province, Country, Zip/Post Code, City, Address and Fax Number.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or collected automatically when using this Application.
Failure to supply some Personal Data on the part of the User may prevent this Application from providing its services.
The User is responsible for any Personal Data of third parties shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties.
Methods and location of Data processing
The Data Controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Users’ Personal Data.
Data processing is carried out through IT and telematics tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the indicated purposes. In some cases, in addition to the Data Controller, those in charge of the organization of the website (administrative, sales, marketing, legal and system administration staff) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) that are appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller, may access Personal Data. The updated list of such third parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The subjects who referred the personal data, at any time have the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of these data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating or the correction (art.13 of the GDPR). According to the same article, you have the right to request the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose to their treatment for legitimate reasons.
Data are processed at the operational sites of the Data Controller and in any other sites in which the parties involved in the data processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
Data shall be processed for as long as required by the execution of the service requested by the User, or as required by the purpose described in this document. The User can request the interruption of Data Processing or the deletion of Data at any time.
Purposes of Data Processing
The User’s Data are collected in order to allow the Data Controller to provide their services, and for the following purposes: Statistical Analysis, Displaying contents from external platforms, Contacting the User, Interaction with social networks, Registration and Authentication.
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the relevant sections of this document.
Details on Data Processing
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and through the following services:
- Contacting the User
- Mailing List or Newsletter (This Application) By registering to the mailing list or the newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically included in a list of contacts that may receive emails containing information, including commercial and promotional material, concerning this Application. The User’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of the registration to this Application or after making a purchase. Personal Data collected: Zip/Post Code, City, Surname, Email address, Country, Name, Telephone number and State/County/Province.
- Contact Form (This Application) The User, by filling out the contact form with their Data, consents to their use to reply to requests for information, quotes or anything indicated by the form’s header. Personal Data collected: Zip/Post Code, Surname, Email Address, Address, Country, Name, Fax Number, Telephone Number and State/County/Province.
- Social network interaction and external platforms These services allow the interaction with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application. The interactions and the information acquired by this Application are always subject to the User’s privacy settings on each social network. Should such a service be installed, it may collect traffic data of the pages where it is installed even though the User does not use the service.
- Registration and authentication Through registration and authentication the User allows the Application to identify them and grant them access to dedicated services. According to what stated below, registration and authentication services may be provided with the help of third parties. If this occurs, this application may access Data stored by the third party used for the registration or authentication.
- Statistics Services included in the present section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to keep track of the User’s behaviour.
- Displaying contents from external platforms These services allow to display contents hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them. Should such a service be installed, it may collect traffic data of the pages where it is installed even though the User does not use the service.
Information on Cookies
- Cookies for statistical purposes These Cookies are necessary to statistical services, described in the relative section, in order to work.
- _ut*, _ga* Google Analytics Cookie
Further information on Data Processing
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller for legal purposes in court or during the stages leading to possible legal actions arising from improper use of the Application or the related services on the part of the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services used by it may collect System logs, namely files that record interactions and that may contain other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information.
The parties to whom Personal Data refer have the right, at all times, to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of said Personal Data from the Data Controller, to know their content and origin, verify their accuracy, request their cancellation, updating, amendment, anonymization or the blocking of Personal Data processed illegally; they also have the right to object to the processing of personal information about them, for legitimate reasons. In order to exercise these rights, the users shall contact the Data Controller.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. If you wish to find out whether any third party’s services support them, please check their privacy policies.
Definitions and legal frameworks
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data include any information concerning any natural person, identified or who can be identified, also indirectly, by referring to any other information, including any personal identification number.
They are personal data that are automatically collected by the Application (or by third parties’ applications used by it), such as: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting to the Application, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, request time, the method used to send a request to the server, the size of the file obtained as an answer, the numerical code indicating the status of the response (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and of the operating system used by the visitor, the various time details of the visit (for example the activity period on each page) and the details concerning the route followed inside the Application, with specific reference to the sequence of the pages visited, the parameters of the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual who uses this Application, who must correspond to the Concerned party or be authorised by it and whose Personal Data are subjected to the processing.
The natural or legal person the Personal Data refer to.
Data Processor (or Processor)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, the public administration or any other authority, association or body in charge of taking, also together with another Controller, the decisions concerning the purposes, the personal data processing methods and the tools used, including safety, based on the operation and the use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data are collected.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.